Disha Patani considers megastar Priyanka Chopra as her ideal


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. 17 February 2020, Monday

Directionani is slowly gaining ground in Bollywood. He considers Priyanka Chopra as her inspiration. Priyanka, who reached Bollywood and Hollywood today. One who inspires direction and wants to make a career for itself.

"" Desi Girl "follows Priyanka Chopra. It's been an inspiration to me. Coming from a small town, not only Bollywood, but also Hollywood, it is not easy to gain popularity. Priyanka has made the country famous by her career today. I also come from a small town, and want to consolidate my position in Bollywood. I have the opportunity to work with top actors today, as well as offers. However, I still have a lot to do to get to the top of Bollywood, "the director said.

Direction has yet to think about working in Hollywood, nor does it have an agent who can make it work in Hollywood. It has to do better in Bollywood.

Comments