6 months more sun salutations will make the back strong, PM Modi responds to Rahul

New Delhi, February 6, 2020, Thursday

Responding to the President's address in the Lok Sabha today, PM Modi looked in full form.

Rahul Gandhi was mentioned in the 35th minute in a long speech by PM Modi in the Lok Sabha. PM Modi, without naming Rahul Gandhi, said, "It has been said for me that people will hit me with a stick in six months, so I have also decided that in six months I will strengthen my back so that I do not have any effect on the stick."

Then the uproar started in Parliament. I am thankful that I have been given six months.

Modi hit on Rahul Gandhi because, in a speech yesterday, Rahul Gandhi said that the number of unemployed youths in the country is increasing and if the same situation continues, youths will beat PM Modi. Modi had responded in the Lok Sabha today.

Comments