You say come here, shoot me: Awaisi challenged Anurag Thakur

New Delhi, Jan 29, 2020, Wednesday

All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimin President and MP Asaduddin Owaisi challenged Union Finance Minister Anurag Thakur, saying, "Come to that area of ​​the country you say, shoot me."

Most opposition leaders have strongly criticized Anurag Thakur's statement that the seditionists should be shot at, not by Biryani. Owaisi went ahead and said, "Thakur, tell me wherever I come." You shoot me I'm ready to eat a pill.

Owaisi was speaking at a rally in Zula Maidan, Nagpada area, which has a Muslim majority in Mumbai.

In the context of Shaheen Bagh, he claimed that our parents and daughters were out on the roads to save the country. Your statement does not create fear in us, but rather increases our enthusiasm. You have my open challenge. I will come to the country as you say. You shoot me

Owaisi said that Narendra Modi was destroying the country's beauty. They are playing a game of dividing the country in the name of religion. We will never let that game happen. The new citizenship law is disruptive to India's parliamentary democracy. Our mothers and sisters have gone out on the streets to save the Constitution and keep Gandhiji-Ambedkar's ideas alive.

Comments