Viewers will see many variations on the silver pedestrian screen this year


Mumbai, Jan 11, 2020, Saturday

Bhumi Pednekar is proving to be a good actress. For the last four years, the film industry has been associated with film industry and Rupari has been making successful films one after another. She has worked in films like 'Dum Laga Ke Haiya, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Shubh Mangal Sawadhan, Bala, Sandh Ki Aankh and Sonchidia. There are also some land films to be released in the 5th.

By the year 2, many of my viewers will see silver screen. I also believe in female empowerment. I do my best to empower the women around me. I am proud to be a part of a film about women. I would like to work in such films in the future too, ”Bhoomi said.

He further said, "I do not like films that I do not usually have anything to do. Such films do not excite me to work. I am fortunate to have four films released last year, of which three have made good money at the box office. ''

Currently Bhumi is busy shooting for Karan Johar's film 'Takht'.

Comments