South actress Shalini Pandey is pleased to work with Ranveer Singh


Mumbai. 12 January 2020, Sunday

Shalini Pandey was last seen in 'Arjun Reddy'. The actress is now making her Bollywood debut.

Shalini Pandey is making her Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh in the film 'Jaishbhai Jordar'. He said there could not be a better movie for Bollywood debut. "I am delighted that I was able to impress producer Mahesh Sharma and director Divyang Thakkar during the film's audition. I worked hard for this character and audition. I was chosen for this film, so I was overwhelmed when I received a message from Yash Raj Films. ''

He further said, "Working with Ranveer Singh, like the powerhouse, will increase my confidence as an artist. I will do my best to contribute 5% from myself. ''

Shalini has praised Ranveer for his performance. He also used to say, "I hope that I will prove to be a better actor by filming Jayeshbhai Jordar."

Comments