Salman Khan presents luxury car gift to 'Dabangg 3' villain Kitchcha Sudeep


Mumbai, Ta. January 7, 2020, Tuesday

Salman Khan's 'Dabangg 3' has received mixed response. But Kitchcha Sudeep of the southern film industry has been chosen by the villains as a villain. The film has so far garnered a collection of Rs 1 crore. In the film, Salman and Kitchha are shown to be staunch enemies, but both have become special friends in personal life. That is why Salman has given him an expensive car gift.

Kichha Sudeep has revealed this good news from his own account on social media. He has posted a collage of several pictures in his post in which he is seen with Salman. Along with the caption, "When you do something good, it is always good for you. "Salman has trusted me on this line. He made a surprise landing at my house and brought along a BMW M3 car. I thank you for the love that Salman has shown on me and my family. I feel honored that you came to my house and worked with me. "

Kichcha Sudeep Kannada is a popular movie artist.

Comments