Saif Ali Khan is ready to do a movie if he finds his favorite role of old


Mumbai, Ta. January 7, 2020, Tuesday

Saif Ali Khan does not hesitate to play any character in the film as well as the web series. He continues to experiment with new characters. He is also to be seen in the negative character in the upcoming movie.

In an interview, the actor said, "I love to do a role assignment. This is what I call challenging. I do not want to be tied to any image. If I find a favorite character, I will be willing to play the role of an old man without hesitation. ''

Saif himself confessed that he was a little tired of his choice of films, which also had a negative impact on his career. He said that I had made the wrong choice when I was interested in a few artistic and European zone films. The decisions that went wrong for me.

Comments