Producer Harvey Weinstein was raped in my bedroom: actress Skira


New York, Ta. January 24, 2020, Friday

Actress Annabel Skira, of a Hollywood show 'Sopranos', was crying in court, saying that former Hollywood filmmaker Harvey Weinstein raped me in my bedroom and made me think I was 'Caesar'. The actress had also damaged herself after the incident.

At a court hearing here, Skiira recounted the whole incident of how Weinstein had raped her in a New York home late in the nineties and raped her. Annabella, 59, said: "It was so scary that my whole body was shaking. I didn't even know what was going on.

Skiara joined hands in court to tell the whole story about what was happening to her. The creator told all the stories of how Weinstein broke into his house and then into the bedroom and dragged him to the bed. Responding to a question asked by the accused's lawyer, he said, 'He climbed on me and raped me'.

It is worth mentioning that Skira was the first woman and victim to accuse Harvey Weinstein of the Mitu campaign. At the trial, the accused 67-year-old Weinstein could not get on with the public. More than 80 women have accused Weinstein of rape, including famed actress Angelina Jolie.

Weinstein had previously been charged with rape, and his former assistant Millie Halley and film actress Jessica Mann were also charged with rape, which they denied.

But he was standing quietly on Skiara's accusation and witness. Vicente said Weinstein is a psychotic animal who has fallen into the habit of being raped. Annabel Squeira's charges may be old, but if convicted, she could be sentenced to life in prison.

Earlier, there was a case of rape of two women. The incident took place in the Gramercy Park area of ​​Manhattan in the winter of 1993-94, Skierra said. Weinstein was raped after a business dinner and offered to leave her home.

The actress could not bear the shock after sexual exploitation. He had started drinking too much alcohol. Even after the rape incident, she became so depressed that when she was a child herself. In 2017, he did not disclose this because his life was in danger.

He said that I did not complain to the police because I knew the person who raped me. The actress made several attempts to retaliate by force, but reached the hotel room during the Cannes Film Festival in 1997.

Comments