Kangana Ranaut will play the role of an Air Force pilot


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. January 24, 2020, Friday

Kangana Ranaut is known for doing mostly women minister films. Now he is to play the role of an Air Force pilot. Kangana Air Force pilot is to play the role of producer Ronnie Screwwala and director Sarvesh Mewara in the film 'Tejas'. "I have long wanted to play the role of a Soldier," Kangana said. Which will now be fulfilled by playing the role of an Air Force pilot. As a kid I had a lot of desire to go to the Armaforce. I am very sympathetic to the young people, they are the true 'hero'. They protect our country at the risk of life. So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to play this character in this film.

I'm in a hurry to wear an uniforms uniform. Wearing this uniform is also a proud thing, it will be one of the biggest highlights of my life. For me, the director has appointed a special professional trainer, "Kangana said.

Kangana signed the film just two weeks ago.

Currently she is shooting a biopic of former Jayalalithaa, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. After this, he said that he would be shooting the film 'Tejas'.

Comments