Indira Jaisingh, who wants to pardon death sentence, imprisoned with Nirbhaya rapists: Kangana Ranot

New Delhi, Jan 23, 2020, Thursday

Actress Kang's desert has been furious over Indira Jaising, a human rights activist and lawyer who made a statement that Nirbhaya's mother should apologize to Nirbhaya rapists.

Kangana said that Nirbhaya-like rapists are born at the expense of women like Indira. Such women should be kept in the same barracks four days in jail with these rapists. So that they know what a rapist is like.

Kangana said that these rapists are also born in the skulls and such people are born in the lap of the people who are kind to them. Such rapists should be hanged publicly.

Nirbhaya's mother, Ashadevi, thanked Kangana for her courage to quit Indira Jaisingh. She said, "I agree with Kangana's statement." I don't want to be as great as anyone. I am a mother and lost my daughter seven years ago. I want justice now.

Comments