Tapasi Pannu will be seen in the role of women cricketer Mithali Raj


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 03 December 2019, Tuesday

Tapasi Pannu has made her Bollywood debut with her acting ability. Top producer-directors are signing it. Now Tapasi is to play the role of women cricketer Mithali Raj.

On December 3rd, Mithali celebrated her birthday. It was on this occasion that Tapasi announced his next film. The actress has posted pictures on Birthday Girl Mithali on social media accounts. With this he has quoted that, in the upcoming film 'Shabash Mitu' I will meet Mithali in the role. "

In addition, Tapasi tweeted a Happy Birthday Captain Mithali Raj to Mithali. He also tweeted, "We are proud of you, Mithali." I am honored to have been chosen to play your character on the silver screen. I am afraid of what gift to give you on your birthday. But one thing is that I promise you that you will see me in your character. I am ready to learn 'cover drive'.

Comments