Rajinikanth expressed his desire to play the role of transgender


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. December 17, 2019, Tuesday

The trailer for the upcoming movie 'Darbar' was launched in Mumbai on Monday by Rajinikanth, Sunil Shetty and Pratik Babbar. In this film, Rajinikanth will be seen in the role of a policeman after about four years.

The press said Rajinikanth, "I have worked in 3 films so far. In a way, I've worked on every topic. My career is of a year, yes, but there is one jonner left, on which I have not yet been offered a role, and that is, the character of transgender. This character wants me to play. I have not read or heard a script or story related to this topic yet. I think the idea of ​​talking to you just swelled. Now, I think, for such a story and such character, director AR Murugadoss would have to think and create. "

Rajinikanth will be seen in his upcoming film in the role of police after four years. Although he does not like such a serious character.

Comments

  1. Today, actors/actresses in drama need to know their lines (knowledge), they need to know where they are supposed to be in a scene (motion) and they need to know when they are to play their part and say their lines (timing). Great drama also has that sense of being a true myth. dart board games for adults

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page