Police smash my throat: Priyanka accuses me


Lucknow, Ta. December 28, 2019, Saturday

Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi addressed a rally in Lucknow to mark the 135th founding year of the Congress. During which he attacked the BJP government at the Center. Priyanka alleged that I was stopped when I went to meet the entire IPS SR Darapuri family after the program.

Although Priyanka did not withdraw, the caravan was stopped and pedestrians started walking. The police stopped him and later let him go. It is noteworthy that SR Darapuri, a former IPS officer opposing the CAA and the ANRC, was arrested. So that Priyanka Gandhi went to visit her family.

Later, in a conversation with the media, Priyanka Gandhi said that my police had strangled me and stopped me. He also grabbed me and knocked me down. Later, I got out on a scooter with an activist to meet the family of a full IPS officer. Earlier, the Congress addressed the Bachao Bachao Bachao rally in Uttar Pradesh.

Comments