I will not leave the party, BJP is my father's party, BJP can be fired if desired: Pankaja


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. December 12, 2019, Thursday

In Maharashtra, the internal controversy of the BJP seems to be coming to an end. Pankaja Munde, daughter of former minister and late leader Gopinath Munde, who was offended by BJP neglect in Maharashtra, announced the hunger strike on January 27.

The strike is not against any party or person. But one day there will be a symbolic hunger strike to attract the attention of the leadership on Marathawada issues, Pankaja Munde stressed.

I will never leave the BJP. I have to make a decision to leave. BJP is my father's party, he said publicly. Thus, he put a pause on the speculation that Pankaja Munde was offended by the BJP.

Pankaja Munde organized a big rally at Parli on the occasion of the birth of the late leader Gopinath Munde. Thousands of activists were present and appalled by the name of the tiger, calling them cowards.

Pankaja Munde has opened a front against BJP leaders and special former chief minister Devendra Fadnavis following the defeat in the Assembly polls. And he has joined the party's senior leader Eknath Khadse.

Pankaja Munde's rally was attended by several dignitaries, including Maharashtra BJP President Chandrakant Patil, former Assembly Speaker and MLA Haribhau Bagade, former legislator Prakash Mehta. General Chat Chat Lounge

Pankaja Munde rained heavy criticism on other leaders besides Devendra Fadnavis. Although Gopinath Munde is not among us today, people still remember him. I lost the election, but the small chiller defeat could not bend me.

"I am not a rebel," he said, adding, "I will work on behalf of Gopinatham Pundit." I was forced to say that I wanted a position in the party.

I will start a mundane office in Mumbai and announce that I will strike a day's hunger strike in Aurangabad on January 27. Thackeray government will fast to concentrate on water question in Marathawada. Don't panic this time .. The Chief Minister is my brother. Uddhav Thackeray was challenged indirectly by saying that.

"I had no authority, no authority, but people dismissed my struggle," he said, adding that some were deliberately criticizing him. I am destined to be the daughter of Gopinath Munde. "I do not expect any position," he asserted. He requested BJP president Chandrakant Patil to release him from the BJP's core committee.

Gopinath Munde's blood is not dishonest. I will not leave the party at any cost, ”he said. I'm not sitting at the door shut. I am a rebel, I am carrying a torch across Maharashtra, I will contact the activist. Struggle, work, don't let people scare me. Addressing the rally, the BJP leadership and Devendra Fadnavis took a stand.

Before the rally, BJP state president Chandrakant Patil explained to Pankaja

On the occasion of the birth of late Gopinath Munde, Pankaja Munde did not speak against BJP after half-an-hour discussion at the closed door at Pankaja Munde's Yash Shree Bungalow in Palija Munde's Yash Shri Bungalow, fearing that the internal dispute of BJP would be resolved. He was specially persuaded on behalf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP national president and Home Minister Amit Shah. In this interview, Chandrakant Patil succeeded in turning Pankaja Munde's mind and his discipline into account.

Comments