I was expelled from Ayodhya case for minor reasons: Rajiv Dhawan


New delhi date. December 3, 2019, Tuesday

Rajiv Dhan, a senior lawyer appearing for the Muslim party in the Ayodhya dispute, has been removed from the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind case. Rajiv Dhawan was not made a lawyer in the reconsideration petition filed by Jamiat on Monday.

Rajiv Dhawan is said to have been removed from the case due to ill health. However, the Muslim Personal Law Board and other Muslim parties are likely to make Rajiv Dhawan an advocate in his reconsideration petition.

Rajiv Dhawan wrote in his Facebook post, I have received information that Arshad Madani has indicated that I have been removed from Ayodhya case due to ill health. This is totally wrong. The reason for removing me is completely malicious and wrong. I have sent a letter acknowledging this action without any objection.

However, lawyer Ejaz Maqbool said, "The point is that my client, Jamiat, wanted to file a review petition on Monday. This was done by Rajiv Dhawan. But they were not available, so I could not name them in the petition.

This is no big deal. ' Senior lawyer Rajiv Dhawan appeared in the Ayodhya case from the Sunni Waqf Board and other Muslim parties. Dhawan later said that he did not want a split in the Muslim parties.

Comments