Bangladesh does not issue visa to Mamata Banerjee's minister Siddiqullah Chowdhury

Kolkata Ta. December 26, 2019, Thursday

Siddiqullah Chowdhury, a minister of West Bengal's Mamata Banerjee government and president of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind, has not been given the visa required by the Bangladesh government to visit Bangladesh.

Choudhury himself informed the media on Wednesday evening that from December 26 to 31, I was to visit Bangladesh. I also had the necessary documents and a letter of approval from the central government. I applied for a visa at the Bangladesh Embassy in Kolkata.

Chaudhary claimed that the Bangladeshi embassy neither issued visas nor denied the visa application. These people are chattering on my plea. Here is my Thursday morning flight ticket. I will have to cancel the flight ticket if I do not get a visa.

Get all the important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

Political scholars believe that Chaudhary had openly threatened Union Home Minister Amit Shah a few days ago over the Center's new law on citizenship and the Citizenship Register, saying that the outcome of the move would not be good. Therefore, by giving them visas, Bangladesh is not ready to ruin its relations with the central government.

Chaudhary is one of the most powerful leaders of minority Muslims in West Bengal. He was to address the minority meetings in the country of Bangladesh.

Comments

  1. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. india tourist visa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page