Ananyaparai expressed his desire to work on the OTP platform


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. 13 December 2019, Friday

In other words, Bollywood is gradually losing its place in Bollywood. She was last seen in 'Husband, Wife Aur Woh'. Ananya still has many films. However he wants to work on the OTP platform.

"If I get an offer of a web series like 'Ghost Stories', I will definitely be willing to work on such a web series. My dad also works on a web series. I am also looking for trouble. I don't want to jump without thinking, "Ananya said.

He further said that I am proud of the actors who are working on the digital platform. The audience is also getting a good response on this medium. "If true to the slogan, Ananya has received many show offers.

Of which he has to make a decision only to work.

Comments