After being released from jail, P.K. Chidambaram's Teha Tevar, speaking on the economy


New delhi date. 05 December 2019, Thursday

Former home minister and finance minister P Chidambaram is out on bail. On coming out of jail, Chidambaram attacked the Modi government. Chidambaram targeted the government from the present economy to the Jammu and Kashmir issue. He said that the Modi government was completely directionless on the economy.

Speaking to the media at the Congress headquarters in Delhi, the former home minister said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was silent. If the growth rate reaches 5% by the end of the year, we will be lucky. If the illness is not identified then the cure will be false. The right cure requires knowledge. The government is making mistakes on account of the economy, which is taking such measures to hide it.

The former home minister said, "When I was arrested from home, the first thing I remembered was the people of Jammu and Kashmir who have been kept this way." "My record as a minister is very clear," he said. The officers who have worked with me, the business men who have come in contact with me and the journalists who have talked to me, are well aware of this. I have never commented on the case pending in court and I will stick to that principle forever. The Supreme Court's order will clear the dust on our understanding of the law regarding crime.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page