Shoaib Akhtar's announcement on match fixing of pak cricketers

New delhi date. 2. November, 2019 Saturday

Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has made sensational revelations of how match-fixing is done in Pakistani cricket.

Akhtar said, "In my time, I played against 21 players. Of which 11 were from opposing teams and 10 were players from my team. I was sitting around fixing. You can't say which of these was not involved in match fixing." Was never involved in match fixing.

Get every important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

Akhtar said, once I went to fix my fast bowlers Mohammed Asif and Mohammed Aamir with me for fixing, but they did not meet me.

Talking to a TV program, Akhtar said, Mohammad Asif had told me in which matches and how he was fixing. Mohammad Aamir did the same. Both these talented bowlers were wasted because of fixing. He betrayed the country. Both these bowlers sold themselves for a little money. Mohammad Aamir managed to get back into the squad but Salam Butt and Mohammad Asif were unable to comeback.

It is worth mentioning that, earlier, Salim Malik, Sergil Khan has also been charged with fixing.

Comments