Ileana Decruz talks about her breakup


Mumbai, Ta. 19 November 2019, Tuesday

Illyana decruys have not been found in silver curtains for nearly a year. She was in love with Andrewbon, and now she has a breakup.

Speaking about her relationship and breakup, Ileana said, "I've always kept myself out of the spotlight. My relationship and experience with Andrew has been great. He has made me a better person in the time we spend with him. Today I have become a much better person than ever. Today I am doing things that I had not done before. I have corrected many of the mistakes I made. ''

I don't like to talk about my breakup in public. For this reason I am bound to give any answer only to my family. "This is not the right time to tell us why our relationship broke down," Iliana said.

Comments