Amitabh Bachchan posted and posted a picture about health on the blog


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta. 08 November 2019, Friday

Bollywood's prestigious grandfather, Saheb Phalke, has recently completed six years of career with award-winning Indian cinema legend Amitabh Bachchan. On this occasion, he shared information about his health on the blog. The angels in the white robes on earth, the doctors, have advised me to take a break from work and rest. Amitabh also updated his health by sharing his pictures with doctors in his home concert.

"As I get older, I am surrounded by storms," ​​he writes. In the body there are arteries. One of which is a saline, injection in one, then a sonograph meter somewhere. Injections are delivering drugs to the body. The angels in the white robes on the earth are now advising me not to work and to rest, but I will get up and go back to work.


Comments