25 years ago, Amit Shah worked in Bihar for a bribe: Bright Yadav

Bihar, Nov 22, 2019, Friday

BJP president and home minister Amit Shah, who had worked in Bihar for years, had paid bribes, said Tejashwi Yadav, son of RJD leader and Lalu Prasad Yadav.

In support of his allegation, he has posted a video of Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi on Twitter. This video is about the release of a book written on Amit Shah. Which was held on Saturday. In which Sushil Modi says, I once asked Amit Shah when you first came to Bihar. Then he said, I was in the pipe business 25 years ago. Water pipes were supplied for a Bihar government project. I came here to collect his money.

Get all the important news on Telegram, click to subscribe to the channel

In the video, Sushil Modi goes on to say, I asked Amit Shah that when your work was done, he said yes. At the same time I questioned him how, when I got to work, Amit Shah replied to me that I do not need to say. When I had to resort to the culture of the Congress (corruption), I was paid.

Sushil Modi goes on to say in the video that he was the culture of the Congress but today, under the leadership of Narendra Modi and Amit Shah, wherever the government has become, no one could point a finger for corruption.



Comments