Rae Bareli's Congress MLA Tikha Tewar reaches the Legislative Assembly on the sidelines of a boycott

Lucknow, Ta. 3 October 2019 Thursday

Congressman Raebareli MLA Aditi Singh on October 2 acted as a shock to the party. The Congress party has officially announced the boycott of the special seat of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly.

Aditya Singh attended the assembly on Wednesday, announcing the party's announcement. During the interaction with the media, Aditi Singh said, "I was in the Legislative Assembly today to pay my respects to the President because of Gandhi's birth anniversary.

Aditi said, 'I have been listening to the story of Gandhi Bapu since childhood. In keeping with the interest of the country, I am running out of party policy. I have seen how the panchayat president's election in Gandhi Bapu's country went wrong.

I am following the rites my father has given me. I also welcomed the move when the Central Government removed the 370th Article. Party policy was different. I am following the voice of my conscience, 'Aditi told the media.

On the occasion, SP rebel MLA Nitin Agarwal and BSP rebel MLA Anil Singh also strongly criticized previous state governments. All three rebel MLAs had the opportunity to speak in the presence of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.

Legislative Congress leader Ajay Kumar Lallu on Tuesday announced that Gandhi Jayanti would boycott the assembly seat of Congress MLAs. But Aditi Singh did not ignore the order and appeared in the House meeting.

The Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly meeting on Gandhi Jayanti was started at 11 am on Wednesday and was supposed to last 36 hours.

Comments