Pakistan will stop drinking water and give it to Haryana farmers: PM Modi

New Delhi, Oct 15, 2019, Tuesday

PM Modi has started campaigning in Maharashtra as well as in Haryana. Addressing a public meeting in Haryana today, he said that there used to be lines for kerosene in Haryana, but now people have been exempted from it.

He said that Haryana is growing twice. Because there is a Modi engine in the center and a beautiful engine in Haryana. The people of Haryana have sealed it. With the blessings of the people, the BJP is going to be a government again.

He said that the government has now been exempted from Article 370. People are happy with it. But the Congress and opposition parties do not like this. They spread the rumor. If Congress wants to give me the time I want, I should import Bangkok and Thailand, but it can stop the dagger in the back of the country.

PM Modi said that people are being treated through Ayushman Yojana. A scheme for the treatment of cattle has been implemented. My Government has fulfilled the promise of One Rank One Pension. Haryana's two lakh military families have benefited from it. As soon as the BJP becomes a government, direct assistance will come to the farmers account of Haryana. The Hakuana water from Haryana farmers had been going to Pakistan for 70 years. I'll stop it and deliver it to your house. This is why I have started work. You have the right to Punjab, Punjab and Rajasthan over this water. This is why I am fighting. The BJP had promised to link small farmers with pension schemes. This work has been done since becoming a government. Farmers will get a pension of Rs. 3,000 per month.

He said that I did not come to Haryana to ask for votes or to campaign. I am pulled from Haryana. I have moved here automatically.

Comments