Mani Ratnam and Aishwarya Rai will work together again


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta-16 October 2019, Wednesday

The silver screen was seen in 'Fenikhan' in Aishwarya Rai 2. However, the film did not succeed at the box office. There has been debate for some time now that he and Mani Ratnam are going to work again.

At a recent event, Aishwarya himself mentioned the film with Mani Ratnam. He said, "I am going to work with my 'guru' director again. I've always been that, when people watch my film, I don't like to disclose information about the film. I believe it is necessary to keep people's curiosity about the film. Mani is an excellent director as well as being my guru. I am proud of him. I enjoy working with him. "

Earlier, there was talk that Aishwarya Rai is to be seen in the upcoming film Dark Shades. However, Aishwarya made no mention of this.

Comments