Actress Bhumi Pednekar was honored with the 'Face of Asia' award


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta-05 Oct 2019, Saturday

Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who started her career with a thick-skinned young girl, has established a prominent identity in Bollywood today. He has won the hearts of the viewers by working in films like 'Toilet, Shubh Mangal Sawadhan'.

Bhumi Pednekar has been honored with the 'Face of Asia Award' at the Busan International Film Festival, held in South Korea. He shared this photo by sharing photos on his own Instagram account. In an interview to receive the International Award, Bhumi said, "I am happy that my work has been liked by my viewers and critics in Busan. This is my first international victory that I am proud of. I have always wanted to work in films that convey an important social message. So far, I have honestly fulfilled this desire and choice. I want to be a part of a movie that will be remembered in the future too. "

Bhoomi is currently in discussions with his upcoming film 'Saund ki aankh'. In addition, she will be seen in 'Bala, Spouse Ari Waugh, Ghost Part One, The Haunted Ship, Dolly Kitty Or Wow Bright.

Comments