Tamanna Bhatia will be seen in the role of sports coach in the upcoming film


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. September 27, 2019, Friday

Tamanna Bhatia will be seen in the role of coach in a sports based film by Sampath Nandi. He will be the coach of the women players who will be in front of Gopichand's team. The title of this movie has not yet been determined.

"Director Sampath Nandi and I have a great deal to work with. He used to tell me the story. This script was thrilling and exciting to me. Sports is my favorite topic. I have a lot of hard work and training for this character, "Tamanna said.

"Indian sports coaches Gopichand, Ramakant Achrekar, Guru Hanuman, Satpal Singh, who have contributed to advancing India's sports. My role in this film will be a tribute to him, "Tamanna added.

"Tamanna was a perfect fit for this character. It is a talentedcutress. I wanted this actress to be physically active as this movie was based on sports. Tamanna has started training for this film, "the director said.

Comments