Shraddha Kapoor suffers from illness due to constant busyness


(By Delegation) Mumbai, Ta: September 14, 2019, Saturday

Shraddha Kapoor has experienced many ups and downs in the film industry. The actress has become a victim of an illness, the cause of which she will find out later.

"I used to have constant body aches," Shraddha said in an interview. I underwent various medical tests, but did not detect any cause for pain. Later it came to my mind that I had become a victim of NZ. However, I have learned to fight the disease now. I am happy in all my circumstances, accept whatever comes into my life. "

Shraddha is an actress who is constantly busy in Bollywood. He goes on to sign films one by one. It has just released its 'Shadowy'. The latter will be seen in 'Street Dancer 3D,' Garden 2.

Comments