Ocha Chadha will be seen in the role of courtesan in the upcoming film


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. September 26, 2019, Thursday

Acha Chadha has just been released for the movie Section 1. In which the audience is impressed by his performance. He will start shooting the upcoming project 'Abhi To Party Shuru Hui' soon.

The film is a black comedy by director Anand Sinha. In which Ocha Sharma will be in the role of a commercial sex worker. "I'm trying out different roles right now. This is how I'm trying to get every facet of my personality out of myself. My character in this comedy part is Softy, who is called during the conversation. I'm glad viewers will see me in a different scene in the upcoming film after 'Section 1'. Comedy is my favorite joner and I enjoy working in it. That's why my efforts are to work in comedy films, "Acha said.

No explanation has been made about the other cast of this film.

It is worth mentioning that Acha did a great job in the film 'Fukare and Gangs of Wasseypur'.

Comments