Lalu Yadav's family quarrels, Aishwarya and her parents fast

Patna, Ta. 30 September 2019 Monday

Riad Jail leader Lalu Yadav's family's quarrel came amid fierce rains and floods in Bihar. Lalu's son Aishwarya alleged that my mother-in-law, Rabbi Devi, had thrown me out of the house. I kept knocking on the door all night but my mother-in-law didn't open the door.

Then Aishwarya and her parents went out on the Amran fasting outside Lalu Yadav's bungalow. Meanwhile, Aishwarya's father Chandrika Rai went to meet the Director General of Police Gupteshwar Singh. Even when they returned, Lalu's door did not open. On the other hand, a crowd of supporters of Malachika Chandrika Rai had reached the Lalu bungalow.

Before the situation worsened, police in Sachivalay area reached the spot. Aishwarya told the police that our fast will continue till I get entry into the house. There was nothing the police could do until the law and order was in jeopardy, so the police stood watching.

It should be remembered here that Aishwarya was married to Lalu's eldest son Tej Pratap Yadav. But in just six months of getting married, Tej Pratap filed for divorce. Aishwarya had told the media that my mother-in-law had mistreated me. I was knocked out and kicked out. Divorce is not a divorce, so I have the right to be in-laws at the moment. When it comes to divorce.

When Lalu Yadav was in jail, his signature was being issued to Abru. Tej Pratap Yadav is not the father of Lalu Yadav. Cold wave is also going on between the sons and daughters.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page