Shahid Kapoor refuses to work in Telugu remake of Karan Johar's Telugu


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 08 August 2019, Thursday

Shahid Kapoor's film 'Kabir Singh' has made a big deal at the box office. This is the first high-grossing film of Shahid's career. Karan Johar was impressed by Shahid's explosive performance in the film and he offered another Telugu Hindi remake. Whom Shahid has rejected. '' This film is a Hindi remake of the Telugu film 'Dear Comrade'. In which Vijay Devarakonda worked. I have again been offered the Telugu film of Vijay. Which I don't mind doing.

I do not want to be the 'hero' of Bollywood, I want to be an actor. Vijay's only remake of the film doesn't mean anything. Yes, if Karan Johar offers me any other film, I would definitely recommend working for him, "Shahid said. There was also a rumor that Ishaan Khattar and Jahnavi Kapoor will be working in this film of Karan. But Karan termed this as baseless.

Comments