Kareena Kapoor is hitting the air to do a double roll


Mumbai, Ta. 31 July 2019, Wednesday

Kareena Kapoor has had experience playing various roles in her career. But he hasn’t had a chance to double roll yet. There is a longing for such a character, but no producer has directed it yet.

'' Sridevi's movie 'Chalbaaz' has been seen 4 times so far. I want to play such a character. In addition, the role of twin sisters played by Hema Malini is to play roles like 'Sita or Geeta'. I am relieved that I have not been offered a double roll till now. I look forward to playing like that, "Karina said.

"My sister Karisma has done a double role in her in-laws' career and Saajan Chale-in-law. But I have not been offered such characters yet," Kareena added.

A dance reality show is crucial to Curry's recent touchdown. For the first time in his career, he has accepted work on the screen. However, he has also paid a steep fee. He says that it is important to get regular remuneration as he has to work seven to eight hours for small screen work.

Comments