Amitabh had suffered serious injury on set 37 years ago


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 02 August 2019, Friday

2 years ago, Amitabh Bachchan suffered a serious injury on August 2nd. He was seriously injured while playing the action scene of the film 'Coolie'. The shooting of this movie was going on in Bengaluru. The incident happened during the fight scene with Punit Issar.

Amitabh posted an emotional post on social media, writing, "I remember this day with so many links, love and respect. All I can say is that I am fortunate and blessed that the people I have have such great ideas.

This same love has been serving me daily. This is a debt that I will never be able to pay. ''

Abhishek wrote in his Instagram account, "When I went to the hospital to meet my father after his father was injured in the shooting of the Coolie movie in 1, he was on the machine. He had drips in his hand. I was six years old at the time. He told me he would bring kites to me. They were eating zola between life and death. And I was thinking why not give my kites to me. "

Many Amitabh fans also celebrate August 2nd as his second birthday. On this day, another surgery was performed on him. Which took about three hours. Then people went to the temples and religious places to pray for their good health.

Punit had to hit him in the stomach. He fell down from Amitabhitable only after he had beaten Amitabh and he felt a corner of the table in his stomach. Amitabh had reported that he had injured himself before he played another scene.

"I was very saddened by this incident," Punit Issar said during an interview. I was feeling guilty. People also blamed me for the incident. But Amitabh excused me from this as a mere accident. However, after this I did not get work for five or six years. People stopped offering me work. Recently in the Mahabharata under the banner of Yashraj I had the opportunity to play the role of Duryodhana. ''

Comments