Sonakshi Singh claims to be dating his co-star


Mumbai, Ta. July 21, 2019, Sunday

There is no particular debate that Sonakshi Sinha has dating Costar in his career. However, the actress is shocked by the fact that she is dating a costar.

"I have been dating a celebrity in the film industry and I have never let anyone know about this love affair. My parents want me to have a relationship with a decent young man. But it is difficult to find a decent young man in the film industry, "said Sonakshi.

It is worth mentioning that in the past Sonakshi's name is associated with Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. However, these relationships were not publicly discussed. There was also talk that Sonakshi Bunty was dating Sachdeh. But Sonakshi denied this.

About his relationship as well as marriage, he said, "I am currently busy with my work. I don't understand how people think that I am dating and getting married. "

Comments