Rishi Kapoor explains his illness for the first time

(By delegation) Mumbai, Ta. 17 July 2019, Wednesday

Rishi Kapoor has long been making treatment for New York. It was cancerous and now it has become cancer free. However, he is currently in the observation of the Daktars. He has told his story during an interview.

"I want to tell people that I am now cancer free. After few weeks, I will return to India. In one and a half years I will have to come back here for a check-up. When I came here everyone was all worried about my health. When I was shooting in Delhi, I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to have hair done during shooting. "

"Then I came to New York to take treatment. I came here only with my die hair. Seeing my pictures, people believed that Rishi was suffering from serious illness. Because of white hair, people understood that due to my illness my hair color has changed. ''

My friends came here to meet me and posted pictures with me on social media. Gradually, my health began to improve, in the four months I lost weight 26 kg. I did not feel hungry. However, now my weight has increased by seven to eight kg. I do not want to look slimy. I do not want to look like now.

Thank God for doing everything well. I am still undergoing treatment. After six weeks of treatment, I am allowed to roam, to look for pictures, eat and drink. After this my life will become normal. I am counting days to come back to India now. I remember the house and I have a lot to remember.

Rashi has discussed three or three films signing during the illness. He is excited to return to work again in India.

Comments