Katrina Kaif's life has changed a lot over the past year


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. July 22, 2019, Monday

Katrina Kaif recently celebrated her birthday. She wants to pursue a career without forgetting the past.

"In the last one year, my life has changed a lot," he said in an interview. My work style and personal life have changed a lot. I am now beginning to understand the filmmaking process. Now that I am confronted by my ex-lover, I am not nervous. I do not pay attention to anything that causes problems in my life. I now have two options, instead of having a sad face, laughing and talking well. Salman is a very good friend as well as a better person. "

Salman has a hand in bringing Katrina out of depression and rebuilding her career. After a six-seven-year love affair with Ranbir, Katrina was strained. From which Salman has recovered it.

Comments