Alia Bhatt will be shifting to her new home soon


Mumbai, Ta. July 21, 2019, Sunday

Alia Bhatt has achieved success in just six years of film career. Today he is getting paid wages. It was recently reported that Alia Bhatt has taken a flat from her earnings in the Juhu area of ​​Mumbai. Alia has been busy decorating this flat for over two years and is now moving to a new home.

Alia also has to stay with her sister Shaheen. Alia shared the video on social media and made it known. "I will go for the first time in a house that I have purchased with my hard earned money," said Alia. One of the things I personally pay attention to is there. My sister Shaheen is staying with me too. She will be tossing between me and my mother's house. "

Alia also said that her sister helped her a lot in the interior of the house. He has ordered one of each item online. She has worked hard for two years behind decorating this house.

Alia has bought a Rs 5 crore house in the Juhu area of ​​Mumbai. However, the actual cost of this place is only Rs. Alia has spent more than six crore rupees on decorating this house. Apart from this flat, Alia has two houses in Juhu itself. Which he bought in 1. One of them cost Rs 5 crore and sixteen lakhs while the other house is worth Rs 3 crore 3 lakh.

Comments