90-year-old grandmother saves life by naming Messi, Hamas terrorists take selfie instead of shooting


Tel Aviv, dated March 23, 2024

People have not yet forgotten the terrorist attack by Hamas in Israel on October 7. The people who survived this attack have not yet recovered from the shock.

Among the survivors, 90-year-old Esther Cuneo has claimed that on October 7, two armed terrorists entered the house, but I told them that I am a native of the same place where Argentine football star Messi lives and as soon as I heard Messi's name Instead of shooting me, the terrorists took a selfie with me and let me go.

In a documentary about the attack on Israel by Hamas on October 7, Esther Cuneo has described the entire incident. She has said that when the attack happened, I was living in a kibbutz called Nir Oz and terrorists also attacked it. Terrorists entered my house. And they wanted to know where the rest of my family was. I told him that there is no point in talking to me because I don't know your language. You are speaking in Arabic and I don't know Hebrew very well. I am originally from Argentina and can only speak in Spanish.

Esther Cuneo continues that, I was asked by the terrorists where Argentina is located? Then I asked them in broken Hebrew, Spanish language and gestures, do you watch football? Then one of the terrorists replied that I like football...then I explained to him that I am from the same country where Messi lives..On hearing this one of the terrorists put his assault rifle in my lap and the other terrorist took a selfie. and after that they left my house.

It is worth mentioning that after the terrorist attack, the picture of Esther Kunio and Hamas terrorist with AK 47 and Palestinian flag went viral on social media.

Comments