Jammu and Kashmir's YouTube made Nupur Sharma's beheading video, now apologizes

New Delhi, June 11, 2022, Saturday

A video made by Faisal Wani, a YouTuber from Jammu and Kashmir, about Nupur Sharma has caused a stir on social media. After that Faisal Wani has to apologize.

Wani shared a video on YouTube after former BJP spokesperson Nupur Sharma made a catastrophic remark about Hazrat Mohammad Paygambar and showed him beheading Nupur Sharma. People were outraged when the video went viral on social media.

The people demanded that the Jammu and Kashmir Police take stern action against Vani. YouTube Wani deleted the video but by then it had been shared thousands of times.

Following which Vani apologized and said, "I made this video with VFX effect. I had no ill intentions. I do not want to hurt the feelings of other religions. I apologize if anyone feels bad because of me."

Comments