India needs a new constitution, this CM's demand created a stir on the political front


New Delhi, February 3, 2022

Telangana Chief Minister KC Rao has caused a stir on the political front by demanding a new constitution for India.

"The constitution of India needs to be rewritten and for this I am going to launch a campaign. I have to meet a lot of leaders of the country for this. I think there is a need to write a new constitution because from my experience I think, Some people's expectations have not been met.

He further said that the constitution of India needs to be rewritten. It is not that the constitution has not been enacted since it was enacted. There have been about 80 amendments so far. I will meet all the leaders and present my case.

KC Rao said that the central government needs to give more power to the states and the states need to give more power to their local bodies.

Comments