"I am ready for my auction, the base price will be Rs 50,000," said businessman Anand Mahindra.


New delhi date. 18. Friday, February 2022

Well known businessman Anand Mahindra is active on social media. He shares funny as well as motivational videos from time to time.

In the latest video, Anand Mahindra shared a video of Pillow Fight in USA and wrote, "I am not going to start any other sports league. Pro Kabaddi League is enough for me but I offered to auction myself as the star player of this league." Am doing

Anand Mahindra wrote, "After a pillow fight with my grandson during the holidays, I am ready to enter this league and the base price of my auction is Rs 50,000."

The Pillow Fight, the Oshika Fighting Championship, was held for the first time in the United States last year, with six men and eight women taking part.

Meanwhile, a user asked him, "When you won the fight with your grandson, Anand Mahindra said, 'No, the fight was fixed and I was told to lose.'

Comments