Knit's result was announced by the National Test Agency


Score cards and rank lists will also be mailed

The result was sent to the students on a registered e-mail and shocked everyone

New Delhi: The National Test Agency (NTA) today announced the results of the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test (NEET). All the student candidates who appeared in the Nit exam held on September 12 will be able to see their result on the official website of Nit.

However, the NTA has sent the result to all the candidates on their registered e-mail. Importantly, the NTA shocked everyone by sending results to all the candidates on an individual basis.

Instead of announcing the results, the NTA sent the results directly to the students who had been eagerly awaiting the results for the past several weeks. NTA will also send the scorecard and rank list of the students in e-mail.

"I have been waiting for my result for the last several weeks, but once I checked my mailbox, there was a mail from Nit's official website that contained my result," said Pratik Garodia, who took the exam. I thought this would be a joke so I asked my friend and found out that this mail was correct as in a short time a number of my friends also got the result on the mail.

Along with this result, the final answer key has also been uploaded on the website by NTA. In addition, the scorecards and rank lists of all the students will also be posted on the website. It may be mentioned that the NEET-2021 examination was held on September 12.

Comments