Hollywood heroine nude photos leak still trauma


New Delhi: Hollywood heroine Jennifer Lawrence has been so affected by an incident in her life that even after seven years, she has not fully recovered from her trauma. He said this in an interview.

He said hackers leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence a few years ago. His name was involved in the 2014 scandal. In addition to Jennifer, nude photos of big celebrities like Rihanna and Selena Gomez were also leaked.

Jennifer said in her interview that the incident still has a profound effect on her. At that time anyone could see my body without clothes. Anyone could see my body during the day without my permission. Someone from France leaked the photos. This effect on me will last a lifetime.

The hacker hacked Jennifer Lawrence's account and then hacked her iCloud to gain access to her private images. Pictures of Selena Gomez and Rihanna were also leaked in the scandal. The account of Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Kate Upton was also hacked by the hackers.

After the scandal, the actress said, "I am a public figure, I am an actress, so this does not mean that I wanted to." This is my body, my choice. The fact that the photos were leaked in this way was not my choice and that is the worst thing. He also admitted that he was weakened by a flight engine failure in 2012. So even today he is afraid of taking flights, but has to take. At the time I felt like we were all going to die, I started voicemailing my family like crazy. In it I was saying, my life has been great, forgive me. Jennifer is soon to be the mother of her first child.

Comments