Ban Ki-moon wrote in his autobiography 'Half of my heart lives in India'


New delhi date. 3

Former Secretary-General of the United Nations (UN) has been appointed as the first Indian diplomat. It was during this period that his relations with India were so strong that even after 70 years, half of his heart still resides in India, says Moon in his autobiography.

In her autobiography, Banki Moon states that her three-year tenure in India was the most exciting time of her life. He describes in this autobiography how he became an angel of peace from a child of war.

Moon's oldest memories, born a year before the United Nations came into being at the age of 18, are associated with the sound of bombs exploding in his Korean village and the burning of objects in flames.

"This was my first diplomatic posting in India," Bane wrote of his days in India. My wife Soon-Tak and I arrived in Delhi on October 14. I worked there for about three years.

He first served as the Vice Consul General of the Korean Consulate General and then as the Second Secretary of the Korean Embassy. I still tell the Indian people that half of my heart resides in India.

Ban's daughter Sion-yong was only eight months old at the time and their son Wu-hyun was born on October 30, 19 in India. "I used to joke with Indians that my balance sheet with India was correct because my son was born in India and my daughter Hyun-Hina was married to an Indian citizen," Ban wrote.


Comments