Wankhede lost your job, we will jail you in a year: Nawab Malik


Mumbai: NCP leader and minister in the Maharashtra government Nawab Malik has been targeting the NCB in the cruise drugs case. Nawab Malik, while addressing a rally in Maval area in Pune, openly challenged NCB zonal director Sameer Wankhede. He said Wankhede would be jailed within a year.

Samir Wankhede has said that he will take legal action against Nawab Malik's statement. "I am directly challenging Samir Wankhede that your job will be gone within a year, you are bound to go to jail," Nawab Malik said. We will bring all your black deeds before the people. Samir Wankhede's father and his family are all bogus. My son-in-law goes to jail and calls me. Who does this at the behest of. Answer who your father is. I am not afraid of your father. I will not sit comfortably without sending you behind bars.

In this regard, Samir Wankhede said that he would soon take legal action against Maharashtra government minister Nawab Malik. "The allegations leveled against me by Nawab Malik are false," he said. I haven’t been to Dubai since I started the job. I did not go to Maldives with my sister. I put an official holiday before the government and went to Maldives with my family with my rupee. My sister went to Maldives separately.


Comments