Talks with Kashmiri youth, not Pakistan: Amit Shah


Shah removed the bulletproof glass while addressing the Kashmiris

Kashmir Valley to help India become world power in coming days, claims Center is doing a lot

Shah scoffs at Farooq Abdullah's request to start India-Pakistan talks

Srinagar: Union Home Minister Amit Shah is on a visit to Jammu and Kashmir. "I would rather talk to Kashmiris and the youth here than to Pakistan," he said. Shah made the statement on the advice of Farooq Abdullah in which he said the government should hold talks with Pakistan. Monday was the third day of Amit Shah's visit to Kashmir.

He arrived in Srinagar on Monday, where he addressed a public meeting. Earlier, he praised the BJP government's plans in Jammu and Kashmir.

He said the Kashmir Valley would help India become a world power in the days to come. During his address, Amit Shah asked to remove the bullet proof glass which was installed on his stage, so that it was later removed.

Amit Shah later said that he had been bewitched. I have been criticized in very harsh words. I want to speak openly in front of you today. So I want to communicate with you without bullet proof glass.

"I read in the newspapers that Mr. Farooq has advised me that the Indian government should engage in dialogue with Pakistan," said Amit Shah, who slammed the chairman of the National Conference and former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Farooq Abdullah. But I want to tell them that I want to talk to the youth of Kashmir, not Pakistan.

Comments