'Sameer and I have been Hindus since birth': Wankhede's wife Kranti Redkar


The family sided with Sameer over Malik's claim for a fake birth certificate

Catching Malik's son-in-law, he has fallen behind my son: Wankhede's father

Mumbai: Various serious allegations are being leveled against NCB zonal director Sameer Wankhede while investigating the Mumbai Cruise Party case. Wankhede then wrote a letter and his actress wife Kranti Redkar clarified via Twitter.

On the issue of Nawab Malik's claim, Sameer Wankhede said, "My father Gyandev Kachruji Wankhede retired as a senior police inspector on June 30, 2007 in Pune. My father was a Hindu and my mother was late. Zahida was a Muslim. I come from a multi-religious and secular family with Indian tradition, I am proud of this.

I was married to Dr. Shabana Qureshi in 2006 under the Special Marriage Act 1954 in a civil marriage ceremony. The couple divorced in court in 2016 under the Special Marriage Act. I was married to Kranti Redkar in 2017. Keeping my personal document on Twitter is reprehensible.

My family, my father and my late mother are being defamed. For the last few days, Hon'ble Minister Malik and I have been suffering mentally and emotionally. On the other hand, Kranti Redkar, wife of Samir Wankhede, said on Twitter: Hindu and Samir are Hindus by birth.

The two were married according to Hindu rites. We have never converted. We respect every religion. Gyandev, the father of Samir Wankhede, who has remained silent till now, has now targeted Nawab Malik. He said he fell behind Sameer while grabbing Malik's son-in-law.

In this regard, Samir Wankhede's father said, "My name is Gyandev Kachru Wankhede, not Dawood. Certificate of leaving my school, certificate of graduate, proof of having married my wife in Hindu manner.

All the allegations are false. The name of the son on all the documents is Sameer Gyandev Wankhede. After catching Nawab Malik's son-in-law, he has fallen behind Samir. He is a minister. The government can do anything because it is yours. Thus Gyandev Wankhede criticized the behavior of Nawab Malik.

Comments