Delhi's grandfathering must stop: Congress does not take decisions so the country has to suffer


- Congress is not serious about politics, so Modi will be stronger: Mamata Banerjee

- 'We will not bow before BJP': Mamata

Panaji: Trinamool Congress surveyor Mamata Banerjee on Saturday made it clear that the Congress does not take politics seriously so Narendra Modi will become more and more powerful. He also criticized the Grand Old Party, saying the Congress could not take decisions so the country had to bear it.

"I can't say more at this stage," she told the media on the last day of her three-day visit to Goa. Because they (Congress) do not take politics seriously. Modiji is getting more and more powerful because of the Congress. But why should the country suffer if no one can make decisions? '

He (Congress) had a chance (in the past). But instead of fighting the BJP, they started fighting with me and that too in my own state. You don't think they're fighting me. They were actually fighting against my party in Bengal. ' Didi also said.

Elaborating on the regional parties, he said the TMC is in favor of allocating seats to the regional parties in the elections.

Regarding the Goa Assembly elections next year, he said his party would contest all the 40 seats in the state.

He further said, "We want the regional parties to be strong. We believe that the federal system must be strengthened. We must strengthen the states. Only if the states are strong will the center be strong. ' However, the Center should not have a monopolistic attitude. Saying 'Delhi ka dadagiri amka naka' (We do not accept Delhi's dadagiri). It's too much now!

When asked, what decisions should Congress take? In reply, Didi said: I cannot say anything about the Congress. Because that’s not my party. I have set up my regional party without any support from anyone and have formed governments three times in the state. They have to make a decision, this is also my procedure. I do not bow to the actions of other political parties but we do not bow before the BJP.

Comments