In the comedy show I hold the chair firmly: Archana


Mumbai, Ta. 3

After Navjot Singh Sidhu resigned as the state Congress president, Archana Puran Singh suddenly started trending on social media. The jokes of Archana Puran Singh and Navjot Singh Sidhu's chair always go viral on social media. Archana was contacted in this regard and he said who says, my chair is at risk. I would say that the chair that Navjot Singh has left should be a risk to me. Even so my name has been tarnished for occupying the chairs so I have no fear. On the contrary those people should be afraid that now maybe I could have my eye on their chair. In comedy shows I hold my chair firmly. However, I am taking this matter as entertainment. In politics, I am zero. As for the rest of the work or the chair, I am honest about my work. I will keep working as long as the show needs me. The rest of the chair and the work no one gives and no one takes a jerk. It is all in the hands of the above.

Comments