Expansion of Punjab Cabinet: 15 ministers sworn in, including seven new ones


Exclusion of old ministers from Channy government

I worked so hard at Corona, why did it happen to me? : The health minister cried as he left the ministry

Amritsar: A new cabinet has been announced in Charanjit Singh Channy's government in Punjab. In which some old ministers have been left out. The captain's cabinet also includes former health minister Balbir Singh Sidhu, who has not been reinstated. Balbir Sidhu started crying at the ongoing press conference on his removal from the ministry.

Meanwhile, the Punjab cabinet was expanded and 15 new ministers were announced along with seven new ones. The cabinet has been expanded at a time when Punjab Assembly elections are going to be held in five months.

Balbir Sidhu, on the other hand, said, "We accept all the decisions taken by the high command." On the day I was asked to vote, I said that I would vote for Sonia Gandhi.

The High Command made Channy CM, we have also welcomed that decision and accepted the change. Balbir Singh Sidhu said that when the captain was selected, Harish Rawat said that the election would be fought under the leadership of the captain. Again we were with him even when he changed this statement.

Praising his performance, Balbir Sidhu said that May has worked hard day and night during Koro's tenure. I have done this when people could not take care of their own people.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has praised my performance. The only thing I want to say today is what was my fault? I was kicked out of the cabinet. I am Sonia Gandhi's sepoy, only the party high command can answer me why I was expelled from this.

Comments